Yang358

Tesla in year 2030

NASDAQ:TSLA   TESLA INC
1. Tesla sees heavy resistance at $874.15. If this level can be penetrated with forces, next higher target level will be $997.85 but most likely we will see it testing lower support level at 626.75

2. By the year 2030 China will be fully powered by EV and that will make Tesla the most profitable company in the world when the time comes as no one in the market has the capability to challenge their advanced technology, just like IOS and Anroid dominated the mobile phone technologies.

3. Why is China so keen with the concept of smart EV? They are two reasons. One is to reduce their carbon footprint but this is not the real answer. The main reason is smart car will come with smart devices designed to prevent accident and enable self driving. With this state of the art tracking technologies, government's intelligent units will be able to monitor each and every movements of the vehicles on the roads and that will help to build a smart highway system and then further cut down air pollution and time wasted in traffic jam.

4. This is not an advice to buy or sell as only time can tell this analysis is true or false.

5. Have a safe journey :)


Comment: Fast forward to 2030, what will be the most likely scenario for Tesla? My wild guess it will become the biggest smart car producer in the world with 80% market share (the rest 20% will be shared by EV made by Microsoft Intel Apple Google or Baidu). Is that possible? Yes, through the concept of Internet of things (IoT). The future Tesla may be able to self-learning thru "talking" to other Tesla on the road and that will create a self-contained Tesla Ecosystem to make it a super smart EV just like Google Search Engine totally phased out Yahoo's Search, WebCrawler, Lycos, InfoSeek, AltaVista, AOL and so on ...
Comment: 6. Blue Ocean Strategy is a book published in 2004 written by W. Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne, professors at INSEAD. I predict in year 2030 they will publish a new book maybe named as "Red Ocean Strategy, only the whale survived" as the technological development is so competitive that only the best player in the world will survive. Google will dominate the Cloud services, Android and IOS will dominate mobile phones, Microsoft will dominate PC, Panasonic will dominate the EV battery. It is a matter of time Tesla to flex their muscle and squeeze all other carmakers out of the atmosphere and dominate the automobile industry. The Blue Ocean Strategy is only applicable to old business model in offline world and becomes irrelevant in online world where everyone will be connected to information highway.

Comments

Great Analysis!!!!
Reply
Thank you for your analysis! Great insights and great predictions. I have never heard these reasons or points of view before so very interesting to hear!!!
Reply
Yang358 katabelle13
@katabelle13, hope you like it. Actually a self learning car is not a new idea. I know Toyota has a built-in computer chip for the purpose of learning driving behavior. If my friend borrow to drive the car next day I will find the car to act like differently as the computer chip is confused by the new driver.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out