2. Mode to Mode projections to the next mode. See the red arrows.
3. The speed support zones are untouched from the previous chart I posted here (link below)
4. Time at Mode shows how the shares react nicely with these concepts.
5. are out in 12 days and could easily destroy my projection but I'm willing to stick my neck out a little as I saw plenty of Tesla's on the snowy roads this winter. Those cars have incredible slick weather traction.
6. Note how the market reacts around MODES. The biggest modes are the most important. Subscribe to AT A PRICE to get this information easily on your charts. I call this "TIME AT PRICE" but it is very similar.
7. There is an uptrend in place because we have not had a new low in over 5-days and it is also above/at the mode since the low.