NaughtyPines

ROLLING TSLA APRIL 22ND 170/175 SHORT CALL VERT TO 187.5/192.5

NASDAQ:TSLA   TESLA INC
Rolling up the short put side a bit to balance delta in this upmove ... . Filled for a .27 ($27) credit.
Interesting. How did you select your price targets? Thanks
Reply
NaughtyPines ExcitingTechnology
The short strikes for the original setup were chosen based on the strikes that were approximately 85% probability to expire out of the money (15% prob ITM) for that particular expiration (April 22nd). Naturally, since I put the thing on 3 days ago, the price has ripped a bit to the upside, so I just rolled the short put wing up a bit to capture some additional credit.
Reply
Look at that. Perfect execution of your options trade! Congrats!! Hopefully you were able to profit for your LONG call and stay in your SHORT call portion ...
Reply
NaughtyPines ExcitingTechnology
I ended up covering the trade for a small profit. With us rolling into earnings here, I didn't want to have a huge number of individual underlying, longer term setups on that were tying up buying power.
Reply
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out