- Downtrend (flattening) since 2014 (!)
- setup is still . Key reversal points ar 0,20 % (Kijun + 1st ) and 0,35 % (Forward Senkou B + 2nd ) -> these two levels are absolutely critical, as if they break, the curve trend will change to a longer term strategic steepening
- Heikin-Ashi candles show consolidation since Dec/2018
- A positive divergence has been building in EWO since Aug/2018
- is neutral, with some positive bias ahead
- Heikin-Ashi shows indecision at Kijun Sen, could possibly deliver a signal soon
- EWO is positive
To have a small steepener position makes sense, as curve should rather move to that direction, but the above mentioned 20 bps key level has to be cleared to enter this position in bigger size. Until then I prefer to stay in the 5y/10y steepener, which we discussed earlier. The technical setup is more developed in 5y/10y.