With that being said I do have a shorter-term projection on my radar & that would be a pullback into previous structure, followed by a retest of the highs & a potential extension up to the 1.3600's level.
Unfortunately, due to the directness of the most recent move higher, it's difficult for me to determine a quality level for entry which also has the protection that I desire for my stops. Therefore I will be taking a very cautious approach & waiting for the market to provide more confirmation that usually before deciding whether or not to get involved.
It's been a slower year of trading for me thus far only firing off 26 trades (I typically average about 20 per month). BUT that's no reason to become reckless. I've done a good job of sticking to quality trading opportunities only and although my execution numbers are down, everything else is on a good path.
Your Trading Coach - Akil