FX:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar / Canadian Dollar
USDCAD             is in a corrective structure which is a 3 wave correction until now but it may go for a 5 wave correction before breaking. I'll be selling the breakout when it happens, and if you're already in the sell, I suggest you put it to breakeven in case it decides to go for a 5 wave corrective structure before the next impulse down.
Trade active: Shorts are triggered. Until now this looks like will go for the next impulse after a 3 wave correction.
Comment: Trade went, everyone who took profit at the lows won at this, I did closed my position but partially only because I was waiting for it to break the low and go for the 1.27 extension which it didnt. The impulse is still valid and it's still in a corrective wave. I'm looking to sell the breakout of this ending diagonal now for the completion of ABC correction.
Comment: If you're already in the sell and looking to add more positions there is another opportunity to sell the breakout of this correction:

Related Ideas

EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out