EverythingForex
Short

UPDATE #1:QUICK ANALYSIS: USDCAD:Wave (3) Have Started? +130 pip

FX_IDC:USDCAD   U.S. Dollar/Canadian Dollar
In my last post on this pair (see Related Ideas: "QUICK ANALYSIS: USDCAD: Could A Wave (3) Have Started?"), I drew up this scenario #2 and showed a butterfly pattern . I said that if prices broke through resistance, I would wait until the butterfly was completed before taking any positions. Well, that is EXACTLY what happened. The Butterfly was completed and I went SHORT on it. Prices then collapsed and easily reached TP1 on the butterfly good for +130 pips.

But after hitting TP1, prices have quickly retreated back up and are now (as of this posting) sitting on MAJOR STRUCTURE. What is it's next move? Well, I also said that if prices were to break above the B Point line then it is likely that the wave 3 has started. Since that is what happened, then I am expecting more upside on this pair and I'll be watching for it.

MY TRADE PLAN
I have already taken 70% of profits off the SHORT trade because of the completed butterfly . I am letting the other 30% ride down to see if prices will reach TP2. If it does, I'll definitely close out all remaining positions and then wait to see an opportunity to get LONG again.

*DISCLAIMER:
Please keep in mind that I am not giving any trading signals or trade calls here. Only providing my own trade thoughts for your benefit and insight as to my trading technique and style. Please don't ask if you should or should not take the trade. If you are not sure, then you do not have a trading plan for yourself in place. I suggest you make one before you continue to do any trading!

If you like my posts and find them helpful, please take a second to hit that LIKE button and follow me so I will know my posts are useful to you. Doing so will encourage me to post more! As always, all constructive comments are welcome. Agree or disagree.
NEW! Trade Profit Guarantee! Our trade recommendations guaranteed to be profitable! For details, go here: http://bit.ly/2zHramR
Performance Summary & Public Trade Log: http://bit.ly/29AeqnC
Want results like this? Subscribe here: http://bit.ly/29x4bfM
Great work sir
Reply
thanks!
Reply
United States
United Kingdom
India
Deutschland
France
España
Italia
Polska
Türkiye
Россия
Brasil
Indonesia
Malaysia
Việt Nam
日本
한국
简体
繁體
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Priority Support Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out