While still, it broke the structure for the week , so pretty much we got some contradiction between these views.
When it comes to contradiction among different tools, choosing to stay flat is always a good idea.
But if I have to choose one side, I'll still pay more attention to this long-waited spot to long.
The plan is to wait for hourly reversal sign as a confirmation entry, if there isn't any reversal sign and broke 0.9950, then this trade will be cancelled.
Let's see how it goes!
(There is also an exactly same set-up for CVS today in my related ideas yo)
Nice run with the inside 30 breakout !
took some profit at the 1.0000 spot and trail the rest yo!
Nice hammer to be a potential 2nd try of this trade yo