However I try not to follow my feelings, but rather what charts call for, so let's have a look at USDHUF chart this time.
- Major , which started from May/2014 can remain valid, but some correction can happen if Price gets another push below the Kumo cloud.
- setup is absolutely neutral right now. Price is trading around the equilibrium level of 280. All averages (Tenkan, Kijun, Senkou A and B stay together at this level, with some confusion, as Tenkan is above Kijun (medium ) but Senkou A points down and is below Senkou B, which means future kumo is a bit biased now.
- Heikin Ashi has been giving mixed signals. haDelta/SMA3 has been swinging around zero line. We need to see some more action .
Let's have a look at the lower time frame.
- setup is totally neutral. Price is swinging around equilibrium, all average lines are flat and stay appr. same level, Chikou is at past candles.
- Price has been trading in a symmetrical tightenning triangle -> waiting for a break
- DMI/ADX is neutral, says no trend in place
- Heikin Ashi setup is short term biased
A Price close below 276,50 would be a trigger. In that case USDHUF can retest the very important horizontal support ard 267.