- As Chikou Span is about to hit Price candles, setup is slowly turning to neutral from extremely . Kijun Sen is catching up to Price, making an important support now at 115,50. The Kumo is far below Price and thick enough, so we can not expect a strategic reversal in the close future, however a pull back down to supports is possible.
- Heikin Ashi weekly candles show undecision and consolidation. Sometimes Price tries to go further up, but aboev 120 faces profit taking and comes back down again. haDelta/SMA3 is right at zero line. This week's candle may be decisive, if stays red, the correction can extend towards Kijun Sen support. HA Oscillator is already .
- setup is absolutely neutral, with medium bias (Tenkan/Kijun)
- Price has been trading in a wider and also in a tighterr range. Price is atempting to break below the Kumo and the bottom of the tighter range. If this break proves to be succesful, it will target 116 +/- area
- Heikin Ashi signal is short term again. The question is if the sequence can last for more than a few days this time?
Finally let me quote again what I have written in my previous post on USDHUF .
"I am becoming more and more biased generally on USD, at least looking forward to the next few months. The more USD crosses I look at, the more I feel we are ahead of a major global USD correction. Of course it will be all about the big question of "FED rate hike, hike later, no hike?". My personal feeling is that we will not see a hike in June, maybe we will see a small hike in September. In this case all those heavily loaded USD longs will start to unwind partially their positions, so USD will become more volatile and will be under pressure between May and August. "
In my portfolio I started to build a very shy on USD short already.