Check related ideas for more information.
1) You both make good points but? What I don't like is that you both are making this post personal at each other.
2) Please stick to the topic and not to personal approach (everyone is different) show your technical analysis to help each other understand why you decided on the prediction.
3) It's more helpful to your followers to see in an image and technical analysis approach to what you are trying to relay to everyone.
4) Try not to make it about who is the better Pro as your results will speak for there-self, your followers will praise and reward you.
5) Remember, treat others how you would like to be treated.