For context of that trade see link below:
Although we saw a strong move lower yesterday, the lower time frames like the 15 min still suggest that this is only a correction and not a potential impulse for what I counted to be wave 5 in my previous post. Nevertheless we do what we always do, wait for price action to either consolidate or reverse. If price consolidates I'll sell the continuation once again. If price reverses I will wait for a consolidation and buy the continuation.
updates will follow.
www. facebook .com/wwwtimstuytscom