H4 we have internal .
H1 we have regular .
M15 I'll be waiting for confirmation of more upside to come before buying against the invalidation point, 1st targeting the 100fib.
H1 TL still not broken and there is no confirmation Z wave down is over so wait for confirmation before jumping on it.
This could be the start of the larger correction up or total reversal so it's worth taking this buy if you get a signal!
If you would like to see more trade setups like this, hit the follow button. If you like my analysis, hit the thumbs up so others get the chance to see this potential setup and you get updates on the trade!
Thank's to all the traders in advance that hit the thumbs for your support!
It's a deep B wave at this stage so I can't see the larger correction up going from here so I can pretty much rule that out but it can happen so can't totally rule it out at this stage so......
So where to from here, One thing is for certain, we will get at least the C up even if low get's broken. If we get the break of the low we will also be more certain that were in correction and more downside to come and can rule out the larger correction up from here.
If your in the buy and have SL just under invalidation point keep the SL and target 100fib, those not in the trade wait for next signal.
Hope this helps
WTI like Gold is a very liquid market and can be quite volatile, as a trader this is ideal. That's why I like to trade WTI along with it usually giving nice structure's and tradable flag's.