A busy year for Vox Royalty in2 021, Vox’s partners announced 80k meter drilling for 2021,
Investors should expect multiple resource updates which will add considerable value to Vox’s current royalties.
Pitombeiras (PEA Stage) – PEA Update and Drilling update
• Vox holds a 1% net smelter royalty over the Pitombeiras vanadium-iron ore project;
• On May 4, 2021, Jangada announced additional drilling results and an updated mineral resource and PEA timing:
◦ 22 drill holes for 1,466m completed with 18 holes intersecting vanadiferous titanomagnetite mineralisation;
◦ Upgraded and expanded Mineral Resource Estimate and revised PEA scheduled for completion in Q3 2021; and
◦ PEA focus is on evaluating a Direct Shipping Ore operation for the export of a saleable magnetite concentrate containing a minimum of 62% Fe and additional credit from 25% contained V2O5.
The Pitombeiras project should be fast-tracked towards productions around Q1 2022.
Battery metals are becoming more important as the world moves towards electrification.
As well as Vanadium Vox across its 50 royalties has several copper projects all well capitalised, moving towards final investment decisions and production.
last year Vox lead the industry in acquisitions, bringing regular organic news flow over the next few months investors should expect new updates on new gold royalties.