It close pretty strong as it stayed within the 5min chart break out zone.
Possible runner tomorrow or a few days as I do see accumulation going on.
1. Indicators is still strong and positive with divergence on daily. positive
2. Price still within the channel of support.
3. Overall, the company has been doing well. No debt and sales are starting to look promising. The offering last year has made this VTVT more attractive and institutional buyer has purchased in late dec 2018 https://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/...
Also, insider had also purchase shares: https://finviz.com/insidertrading.ashx?o...
Swing idea: Enter near orange line / SL at Red line
Daytrade Idea: Enter at break of 3.10 with tight SL or wait to enter break of the (blue)
Over 3.23 will probably go parabolic so set your stops and scale out to take profits.
1. have a strategy entering and exiting
2. cut your losses fast (or avg down if you've plan to enter with smaller size)
3. honor your stops
I will continue to buy between green and orange line if it moves lower.
Next catalyst over 3.40.