Yet, if you're willing to shoulder some risk and the market is "generally" positive, there's money to be made. That's the case with WABIBTC over the past 3 days. The chart has been mostly sideways, trading within a tight range. But when it exploded earlier today and left me with a >10% gain , I figured I'd share the results with my fellow traders.
As you can see, my indicator signaled 6 profitable trades. Although two of them were for virtually nothing, when you are automating and have things set up correctly you can get out without too much trouble.
List of Entry Signals + Trades Captured with the AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge
Here's a quick list of WABIBTC trades over the past three days. These exact trades can be made with the following two tools:
1) My AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge Indicator ( Chart period: 15 minute, VP Gauge setting: 12, Alert Crossing Up over -1
2) An automated trading bot that buys on my signal and sells using a trailing stop once hitting a specific price gain (Gunbot + Trailing Stop - Stop Limit or any other bot that supports a trailing stop is perfect!)
- Trade #1 - 3.5% (3 hours)
- Trade #2 - 1% (4 hours)
- Trade #3 - 1% (2.5 hours. Exited manually)
- Trade #4 - 1% (3 hours. Automated exit due to the recent negativity)
- Trade #5 - 4.5% (1.5 hours. Finally a decent gain!)
- Trade #6 - 11% (There's the pump! Got out right on time.)
There are pros and cons to setting my VPG indicator to a high setting. On the plus side, the trades are generally safer and function better with low-volume altcoins. On the downside, the signals come a bit later so you end up missing potential gains. Oh well!
What are your thoughts? Have you been trading WABIBTC or just sitting this round out?
(Learn more about the AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge indicator here: