Let's explore the above chart over the past 7 days. My indicator signaled 9 profitable trades, and 2 which ended up being stopped out for a loss.
List of Entry Signals + Trades Captured with the AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge
Here's a quick list of ZILBTC trades over the past seven days. These exact trades can be made with the following two tools:
1) My AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge Indicator - Chart period: 15 minute, VP Gauge setting: 8, Alert Crossing Up over -5 (or Exiting Channel -15 to -5)
2) An automated trading bot that buys on my signal and sells using a trailing stop once hitting a specific price gain (Gunbot + Trailing Stop - Stop Limit or any other bot that supports a trailing stop is perfect!)
- Trade #1 - 4.5% (About 5 hours. Great start!)
- Trade #2 - 3% (3 hours, 15 minutes)
- Trade #3 - -2.5% (Stopped out here in about 5 hours)
- Trade #4 - 1% (About 1 hour. Exited as this was clearly going nowhere)
- Trade #5 - 2% (10 hours. Was almost stopped out.)
- Trade #6 - 2.2% (21 hours or so. Went sideways for a bit)
- Trade #7 - 1% (2 hours. Wishing I didn't exit the last trade as this wastes fees)
- Trade #8 - -2.2% (Stopped out in 6 hours)
- Trade #9 - 2.3% (Made it back 10 hours later)
- Trade #10 - 7.2% (There's a pump! Finally. 2.5 hours)
- Trade #11 - 1% (Post-pump trading is stupid. Don't do it!)
Quite a bit of luck in a few of these trades and ate some losses, but so be it. Remember, an indicator is just that: it indicates potential entry or exit points. But you have to make the actual trading decisions!
What are your thoughts? Did you get in on ZILBTC trading over the past couple of weeks? Or is it too much of a "staircase" coin for your liking?
(Learn more about the AllCryptoSignals Pressure Gauge indicator here: