Come back in 5 years and flip your silver to gold . Repeat that process by flipping back to gold once the ratio hits 80 again,
I'snt it easy? You've just found yourself a trading strategy for the rest of your lives.
You dont have to trade a lot to achieve the same returns as the actively managed funds out there.
Yes, I'm not even mentioning
- the endless fiat that ECB, FED, BOJ could print on the next crisis.
- the absurd amount of money supply out there today versus gold price historically
- for political risk (mainly China versus the USA)
- the depleting supplies of silver versus exponential increasing demand from tech
- speculative demand when those of the above happens, and none of the retail investor are even interested in silver or gold today!! Look at the sales of US mint, absolutely cratered
- massive shorts by JPMorgan unwinding
why store your funds in banks knowing that they're insolvent?
why store it there when they're paying near negative interest rate which cannot even keep up with inflation?
why store it knowing that they're lending it from you for absolutely free, and lending it out to credit card gamblers at 30% interest annually
Cryptocurrencies like bitcoin , and gold , silver are of the same asset that's outside the financial system.
They're a short against tyrants in power.
Got slapped by JP Morgan again. Guess it'll sideways for another 2 weeks before trying again.