ArmanShabanTrading

XAUUSD 2H TF : 16.Oct.2021 (Update)

Long
FOREXCOM:XAUUSD   Gold Spot / U.S. Dollar
Well, as we see, according to the previous analysis, we said that if the price loses its support, it can fall to the announced levels, which is exactly what happened ... Now we have to see which trend the price will follow starting next week. Personally, I think the price will start to rise again with a 60% probability ... and with a 40% probability, the second fall scenario will occur.

⚠️ This Analysis will be updated ...
πŸ‘€ Arman Shaban : @ArmanShabanTrading
πŸ“… 16.Oct.2021
⚠️(DYOR)

Last Analysis :



πŸ“Š Join our Free Crypto Channel πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌ https://t.me/ArmanShabanTrading_Crypto πŸ“Š
πŸ’± Join our Free Forex Channel πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌ https://t.me/ArmanShabanTrading_Fx πŸ’±
πŸ’Ž DM for more Info about Premium Channels πŸ‘‰πŸΌπŸ‘‰πŸΌ https://t.me/ArmanShabanTrading πŸ“£