- setup is still . Please not that a new strong Tenkan/Kijun cross is emerging.
- Heikin Ashi bias softens, haDelta/SMA3 may turn down, but the week is still ahead of us. Oscillator couldn't switch to during this correction.
- Correction extended higher than I previously expected ( pls see links below). by the way, that's why I do not like to put on exact price targets neither short nor longer term. As you see we can never know how long a trend, a swing or a counter trend lasts.
- setup is from neutral to rather . Important signals: Tenkan/Kijun is attempting to make a weak cross, but it has relevance only in terms of stronger ard 1183. Chikou Span faced resistance at past Kumo and price candles.
- Heikin Ashi candle on Friday was an (decreasing buying power) and haDelta/SMA3 crossed down. Today we have a confirming candle with haDelta further down.
After all, Gold seems resuming price action again.