BITMEX:XBTUSD   Bitcoin / US Dollar Perpetual Inverse Swap Contract
After the rejection from the daily 50ma/resistance trendline we bounced inside the channel at the 786 of the channel.

2 Scenarios I'm watching are the red lines. If price breaks the resistance trendline It's possible to tap the 618 of the move from 10.5k-3.6k. before rejecting and heading down to the 618-786 fib zone from the move from 3.6k-7.475k.

Daily indicators are slightly bearish .

Depending on the daily close today and reaction at said trendline I will be eyeing a short.

I did scalp a long from the 786 of the channel and have closed 75% with stop of the remaining 25% above entry.

Keep an eye on the 2 possible channels forming, the ascending and descending channels. A rejection from the trendline will probably result it the descending trendling, while a break may result in the ascending channel to the 618.

I will be keeping an eye.

Comments

Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Refer a friend My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out