XLM potential future significant appreciation vs BTC

Hello all,

On a previous post predicting a price drop of XLM I got some criticism from some who were using recent advanced in XLM as a reason that the price wouldn't drop . That's fine, I appreciate the few comments that I get on this site. What I said at the time (and I called the price decline accurately but a little early) was that everything corrects and as I was uncertain about the wave count of XLM I was going to cash out and wait.

What I also said was that I agreed with his bullish view. Yes XLM has a strong dev team and has been making strong progress and is ideal for sending payments. Also, a lot of platforms are adding XLM , adding XLM / USD, tether and other fiat pairs that will enable this - along with a potentially being added to Coinbase What was holding it up was the general uncertainty in the market then and now. If you have been watching XLM closely over the past few months you will notice that it hasn't given back its gains easily, far exceeds BTC in percentage growth on every bounce, and has been oscillating in a tightening range.

There are a lot of zoomed out TAs online at the moment encouraging to give everyone perspective. This one will also hopefully show bow big the upside is for XLM and help people make a very profitable trade. If you buy XLM with fiat in the coming days and both my XLM and BTC TA pans out. You will have +100% gains vs BTC and BTC will be worth close to twice wht it is now for a 300%+ gain. I'm not sure about you but I could sure use a solid win in crypto recently.

Caution, There was a significant move of wave 4 into wave 1 territory. I tentatively accept this and this hasn't changed my view on XLM .

Protect those funds people and good luck. I have only been doing TA for the last 8 months, am not a professional, but am also not silly enough to think that my posts can influence the market. There are a number of assumptions I have made in arriving at this, including that BTC is hours away from finding support ~$6200 and that this will be the first signal of the end of the bear market (a few other conditions need to be met though - but the bull run and upper trend-line break should make it clear to everyone by then). Disclosure, I hold a reasonable amount of XLM and intend to buy more very soon - tonight if not tomorrow.
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Get Help Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Get Help Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out