Myriad is the first currency to support 5 algorithms, catering for ASIC , GPU and CPU mining. Currently, those algorithms consist of SHA256d, Scrypt, Myr-Groestl, Skein and Yescrypt.
Myriad’s multi algorithm approach offers exceptional 51% resistance because a range of different hardware is needed to find 51% of the blocks.
Myriad was released to the wild on February 23, 2014 at 18:30 UTC . The first mined block came 4 minutes later, thus establishing that there was no premine.
Myriad Trade Analysis
Myriad ( XMY ) looks really good on the charts. This altcoin has been available for trading on Bittrex since 2014, this is a year after I started getting involved with Bitcoin . This is one of the crypto-relics (a few years is a long time in this market, the coins cycles are really fast compared to traditional markets). Let’s take a look at it and position ourselves…
- Myriad found support on the 12th August when it touched the late 2017 price levels. After hitting this low point, this support hasn’t been tested again, a sign of strength since most altcoins had hit bottom twice before moving up.
- The is curving and turning up with changing ; green to red.
- moving up slowly after it came out of oversold.
- Stronger signals can be appreciated in shorter time frames.
Myriad Trade Instructions by Alan Masters
Buy in: Up to 54
Targets for XMYBTC:
(1) 49 – Reached 11-Dec. (+22%)
(2) 56 – Reached 17-Dec. (+40%)
Stop loss: Close weekly candle below 37.
Capital allocation: <5%.
Things can be good for you.
Everything can be great.
Things can be going bad.
Everything can change.
Life is full of downs and ups.
Everything can go right or wrong.
I am always preaching…
Better times to come.
I like this altcoin.
Very good Project, devs are very active,
a bigger community, with more twitter activity would be great.
you are great!
Hope for more xmy Charts from you