benjaminthriving

+30% ON XRP ... NEXT TRADE

BITFINEX:XRPUSD   Ripple / U.S. Dollar
Waiting to see if 0.72 is made support or resistance. If support as 0.72, I am will be long with a 3% stop to $1.00.. if resistance.. and price moves back down, I will wait until support is confirmed.

We had a nice 3% risk to 30% reward on the previous trade... which was from 0.50 to 0.65


Join the telegram group for entry details:

We trade simply. One or two pairs. +30% Daily.

https://t.me/hollywoodtraders
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out