IF the price will have a breakout upward from the triangle, According to Plancton's strategy (check our Academy), we can set a nice order
"A is a consolidation pattern that occurs mid-trend and usually signals a continuation of the existing trend. The triangle chart pattern is formed by drawing two converging as price temporarily moves in a sideways direction. Traders often look for a subsequent breakout, in the direction of the preceding trend, as a signal to enter a trade."
Follow the Shrimp 🦐
Keep in mind.
- 🟣 Purple structure -> Monthly structure.
- 🔴 Red structure -> Weekly structure.
- 🔵 Blue structure -> Daily structure.
- 🟡 Yellow structure -> 4h structure.
- ⚫️ Black structure -> <4h structure.
Here is the Plancton0618 , please comment below if you have any question.
The ENTRY in the market will be taken only if the condition of the Plancton0618 strategy will trigger.