We hope you are doing well. BTC is recovering. Let’s wait till G20 Summit in Argentina (19-22.07.18) where countries will be talking inter alia about legalisation of cryptocurrencies and in general about blockchain technology.
Rumour has it that main players (countries) will be willing to incorporate cryptocurrencies in their legal system. Time will tell.
Meanwhile we observed great undervalued project which you probably well know.
Verge is very much undervalued. We are at the very bottom at Fibonacci scale.
Last ride took place from mid March till mid April 2018 even though BTC was falling.
So here are details from shouting BUY ME.
- Long term shape
- Elliot Wave(A-C) – correction has been finished
- New pattern expected (1-5)
- Very low at Fib scale – we touched previous low
- MACD – bull’s cross
- RSI – strong oversold zone – time to buy
- According to the Visible Range we are much below “fair” price which is at 800st. We are also below the lower part of the Area.
Area states price range where, in our case, 70% of people bought their coins. It means they won’t be willing to sale as they bougt for higher price.This will make price demand.
Target 1: 0.00000609
Target 2: 0.00000766
Target 3: 0.00000893
Target 4: 0.00001021
Target 5: 0.00001202
Target 6: 0.00001433 ( ATH )
Target 7: 0.00002100 (new ATH )
Stop – loss: 0.0000354
So guys we have plenty room to grow. We need more but be patient.
Guys keep watching the chart. Control your assets.
If you like our job don’t forget to give a like and follow our profile for further updates and analysis.
Thank you for being here.
Your WBM Team
A truly decentralized project working with some of the most talented minds – Why do I say this
Has anyone heard of RSK smart contracts? (The world’s most secure smart contract) They are a very well respected and well-funded project working with some of the world’s best scientists and engineers. RSK recognized the talent of Justin Vendetta (Verge dev) reached out to Verge so they can work together – how is that for credibility?
RSK will be integrated into Verge and as a result Verge will reap all of the technological benefits including
- Being able to deploy or build any dApp onto Verge (meaning here we have a project that is not only a privacy coin but will basically be able to do what Eherium does as well) – If you do your research you will see that RSK smart contracts will definitely be giving Etherium a run for its money as they are developing quite the superior tech.
- RSK will launch Lumino. A combination of the best features of Lighting and Raiden network – Before end of the year RSK hope to launch this which will allow for 20,000 transacitons per second
- Verge will also be able to achieve decentralized cross chain trading via Saturn network (which will run off RSK - https://icobench.com/ico/saturn-protocol
Why will Verge succeed?
The single most important mission for any project that has a working product is MASS ADOPTION – Verge is always moving forward with the intention of mass adoption – Apart from getting on new exchanges how does a project reach those who are outside of the crypo community? Verge has the answer to that as they have partnered with Token Pay who have acquired 9.9% of a German bank with the option to make full purchase pending regulatory approval (which is very close) TokenPay CEO has been working tirelessly with regulators in order to make sure that Verge, Litecoin and TokenPay debit cards will be released – For any challenge that they have faced a clear solution has been found and implemented.
What else is yet to come?
- New codebase (not to be underestimated) as it is stated it will be rivalling bitcoin’s codebase
- 3 NDA’s yet to be announced
- Revised Blackpaper (with additional 10-15 pages)
- Ring CT integration
- Official iOS wallet + updates
- I2P Android wallet
- Mining update
- New Vendors
- New exchanges
- Merchandise store