- Heikin-Ashi weekly reversal pattern, with haDelta climbing back above zero line.
- Chikou Span got close to Price candles, we may see a weak Chikou cross within next few weeks
- First resistance is Tenkan Sen at 1008, second is Kijun Sen at 1046
- Major trendine break?
- HA candle pattern is , haDelta is further up
- Thin Kumo above Price, would be easy to break in case. Chikou Span gets close to Price candles and past Kumo, a cross would mean a medium strong signa.
- First resistance is Kijun Sen at 1007. Above that space opens towards previous range top at 1060.
- A final break above 1060 would validate a Kumo breakout to open route towards 1100.
Start to accumulate longs and add to position on breaks and on retest after relevant level breaks.