median

Cenotaph Cenotaph PRO GBPCHF, 60, Long , 3 months ago
GBPCHF: GBPCHF Bull pennant
78 0 5
GBPCHF, 60 Long
GBPCHF Bull pennant
Price has been forming a pennant structure and it's close to the point of breakout near weekly S3. If there's a break of the trend resistance line, take the long opportunity towards the median pivot. Be aware of the monthly S1 resistance if it moves up(!)
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60, 4 months ago
CL1!: Clear Journey X - breakouts, support+resistance, trendlines etc.
108 0 1
CL1!, 60
Clear Journey X - breakouts, support+resistance, trendlines etc.
Our next journey showing a lot of information, including: possible breakout points, down and up; support and resistance points; trendlines, fork range and its exits, explained important points in detail; etc.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 4 months ago
CL1!: Weekly Journey X - Range movement, breakouts, support+resistance
151 0 2
CL1!, 15
Weekly Journey X - Range movement, breakouts, support+resistance
As you can see, there are 4 important points that might be the crucial checkpoints tomorrow. Predicting that Nr. 1 is a 99% probability (the only way we can pass that range is if it gap opens up or down by +-40 cents). Nr. 2 has 45% probability from Nr.1, Nr 3 has 55% probability from Nr. 1. Nr. 3 has 75% ...
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 4 months ago
CL1!: Tomorrow's Journey X
97 0 3
CL1!, 15
Tomorrow's Journey X
Possible XABCD movement for tomorrow (staying in range).
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 4 months ago
CL1!: Simple Journey for Tomorrow
106 0 3
CL1!, 15
Simple Journey for Tomorrow
Long / Short entries - supports, resistances, median lines and a new trendline for the new range.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 180, 4 months ago
CL1!: Journey Long/Short entries.
71 0 3
CL1!, 180
Journey Long/Short entries.
Possible entries
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 4 months ago
CL1!: Monday's Journey (Asia + early EU)
1061 0 3
CL1!, 15
Monday's Journey (Asia + early EU)
Movement for Monday trading, during Asia and early EU. A lot of support / resistance points in a 25cents range. Interesting crossings and important values.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60, 4 months ago
CL1!: Next Journey Z
78 4 1
CL1!, 60
Next Journey Z
Possible retracement with steps along the way.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60, 4 months ago
CL1!: Next Journey.
100 1 4
CL1!, 60
Next Journey.
Possible movements for today, upward more likely.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 4 months ago
CL1!: I'm back! First journey after vacay.
97 0 3
CL1!, 15
I'm back! First journey after vacay.
Relatively short term journey, new buying / selling range.
Fxprotrader Fxprotrader NZDUSD, 240, Short , 5 months ago
NZDUSD: NZDUSD Shorts To Take Charge Next Week
658 5 33
NZDUSD, 240 Short
NZDUSD Shorts To Take Charge Next Week
Price has reach a level where more than one factors showing we should watch for short setup. Climbing a little more and it will soon test the median line of a up slope fork, the slide parallel of a long term median line. the 0.786 fib level of the previous impulse and a previous structure level (look left). If a ...
Cenotaph Cenotaph PRO USDCAD, W, Long , 6 months ago
USDCAD: USDCAD Buy after retracement
59 0 5
USDCAD, W Long
USDCAD Buy after retracement
1) Bull Triangle forming on major price level 1.312 2) Pitchfork suggest more up movement expected (reversal to median) 3) Wait for reversal around 1.3 price level for a good entry to long (see coming week how this develops) The sign are go for a bullish move somewhere next week or the week after. It looks to ...
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 30, 6 months ago
CL1!: Journey Nr. X
144 0 5
CL1!, 30
Journey Nr. X
Possible range battles.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 45, 6 months ago
CL1!: Next Journey
93 0 2
CL1!, 45
Next Journey
Possible XABCD for the week.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 45, 6 months ago
CL1!: Journey for the 4th of July
101 0 2
CL1!, 45
Journey for the 4th of July
Short and Long possibilities.
NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15, 6 months ago
CL1!: Journey Nr. N
87 0 1
CL1!, 15
Journey Nr. N
Possibilities.
Cenotaph Cenotaph PRO AUDUSD, D, Short , 8 months ago
AUDUSD: AUDUSD Short to Median
74 0 2
AUDUSD, D Short
AUDUSD Short to Median
Likely move to strong former SR zone, as well as a move back towards the median line which it has been following for more than 3 years. Enter this short for a good 1:3.8 RR, be aware of the minor SR at 0.72 Good trading this week and leave a comment if you have anything to add Thanks!
Cenotaph Cenotaph PRO NZDUSD, 240, Short , 9 months ago
NZDUSD: NZDUSD Short if lower lows continue
68 2 9
NZDUSD, 240 Short
NZDUSD Short if lower lows continue
Price is looking to move back to the main median line. To confirm, wait for the; break of this channel, and strong SR zone. Comments or idea's, let me know below. Thanks for reading!
12 Show More Ideas
Market
Interval
Browse
Time
Author
Widgets
Ideas Scripts Chart
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
Italia
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Billing Sign Out