Another trick I'm sharing ... Renko charts. For those that don't know renko plots bars differently to candles. Each bar represents like a fixed price drop, say $100. If you drop by $400, then it plots 4 red bars (4 x $100), and if it increases by $500 it plots 5 green bars (5 x $100). This supposedly takes out all the noise in the system (or at least...
Hello Trader hope you are enjoying easy pips from my Ultimate Accuracy strategy. Last month we closed the month with 1100 pips with only one loss. This month we are up 700+ pips and only one loss in this month.
Any trader need help can Private message me. Gold prediction is not easy and people are losing alot of money on Gold so i can help you with my Ultimate...
Here we can clearly see an inverted head and shoulders on the daily time frame and if you check on the H4 ,H2 ,H1 you can see it as well and we have candle confirmations so the probability is very high on this one.
The pair has seen a most volatile day with the GBPUSD gaining, losing and then regaining lost ground to trade around the 1.18354 price level. The “W” harmonic pattern on the 4-hour chart awaits resolution.
i do expect a possible 500-600 pips upward for the next 2 weeks
time to double your equity and take the massive opportunity the markets giving to us
- rejected the key 0.9300 resistance zone and formed a bearish close.
- this could suggest that we could see a significant reversal.
- look for bearish opportunities on this currency pair in line with the commitment of trader reports.
- CoT - added more long positions for GBP and short for EUR.
Regards, GoldfXcc Team
- this pair are at key demand zone.
- if risk-off sentiment will be relieved this pair could rise back into the weekly lows of 0.6780 to 0.6900
- the price is currently rejecting the 2015 lows giving a strong indication of a retracement.
Regards, GoldfXcc Team
Using the default Compare indicator, which defaults to APPL stock, we are able to find turning points on Bitcoin's price, not 100% accurate, but with definitely more than 70% accuracy, which I find interesting.
Don't listen to D4RK Energy or whatever that 'popular' user is saying. We are all here to do one thing and one thing only--Make money.
So, in response to our shared goal, I'm sharing a point of view that illustrates a decent short position to be taken.
Target price is at $7950 and stops placed at $8450.
I would advise...