Here we can see how ETH followed the 'rules' quite well, with staying below that resistance. For bitcoin it was more difficult to determine that level. Rather had seen it stay below the 8700ish. But it was weekend and they pushed it up with very low volume all the way up from the 8300/8400.
Now we can see why they did it, because volume was that low, they...
Yesterday NYSE:CDE broke through bearish flag and is now targeting region at around 4$, based on the symmetry and current chart structure. There it should find strong support, for the move higher.
Potrential trade: Sell short @ 4.60-4.70 region
Risk/reward: 2 to 1 or 3 to 1 based on the entries, which is reasonable.
Disclaimer: If you are primarily interested in copying other people’s trades then this is not for you. However, if you are willing to put in the work that it takes to learn how to trade for yourself then you have found the right place! Nevertheless please be advised that you can give 10 people a profitable trading strategy and only 1-2 of them will be able to...
It looks like there is a bearish flag forming that may break south after testing the 50 EMA and daily trend line close to 10,400. If it breaks the trend line of the ascending wedge and breaks through the level of support and psychological barrier of 10,000 it's next possible level of recovery would be the 100 EMA followed by a weekly pivot point at 8500 . I do...
Update on BTC's recent developments,
Points to consider,
- Sharp advanced decline into pattern, - Key characteristic of a bear flag
- Price is in a narrow range
- Major support broken, support was in confluence with the .618 Fibonacci level
- RSI recovering to neutral zone
- Stoch's on downwards momentum
- EMA's providing price resistance...
Not much to say here, only thing to mention is that this is not a good time to be in the trade. I would wait for the down trend to end. Click on my link to see probable outcome.
Details on the Chart.
This is my viewpoint and my opinion. I am not giving advice but only sharing what I see. Do not enter a trade on my TA but do your own homework....
W1- Double wave down, price broke below the 61.8 level, until this breakout holds, we may expect the price to move lower towards the next critical area.
D1 - Bearish divergence, price broke below the bearish flag.
H4 - Price has currently broken below the last low, we may now start looking for sells with more bearish evidences.
2 counter-trend trading opportunity, a bullish bat and an ABCD pattern.
Breakout trader can look for an aggressive selling opportunity, conservative trend trader can look for a retracement before engaging the trade.
Not much to update from a few days ago. We continue to battle within the $11,100 and $9000 range. This is essentially a weekly bar we are within and with this weeks candlestick about to close in a few hours, thought I'd update a weekly chart.
Bears may seek to push price down and get a bearish weekly inside bar close and hope for continuation with the new weekly...
USDCAD Weekly chart gives us an indication of overall price momentum to the downside as price has retested the weekly resistance zone of 1.35200.
Overall a break in upwards channel from
1.34150 has seen USDCAD sustain its shorts over the last 3weeks.
After a break - Price will usually form a pullback/consolidation zone. Perfect for re-entries.
A Weekly Pullback...
D1 - Price has reached the top of the bearish flag, bearish divergence.
H4 - Bearish divergence.
H1 - Price has reached the critical zone formed by the top of the daily bearish flag pattern and the the fibo levels of the cycles. Bearish divergence.
Until this critical zone holds, we may look for more evidences of bearish pressure in order to join the bears.
I have a potential short setup for you.
A bear flag has emerged on the GBP/AUD pair on the 4 hour chart.
Enter on a breakdown of the bear flag.
(possible) entry: 1.7683
(possible) stop loss: 1.7790
(possible) 1st profit target: 1.7620 (pivot low of the trend leg)
--from there on trailing stop losses accordingly--
a large price dump that was instigated by a 3hr chart deathcross has us now potentially about to break down from what looks like a double top on the 1 day chart...price action is currently below the neckline and is right now trying to retest that neckline...if the retest is rejected then odds are good we will break down from the double top and retest the 1 day...