My FX portfolio currently consists of:
- 2Long x USDJPY @ 106.8; 2Short x GBPJPY @ 151.2 (dynamic hedge for long UJ); 2Short x GBPUSD @ 1.4570. I will add to my short GBPUSD holdings if i can get a similar price & I may add to short GBPCHF or EURCHF downside if markets make a turn for the worst as IMO CHF denominations are under-priced relatively (as discussed...
An analysis of which LONG has the best value against the short GBP to play the Brexit.[
- GBPUSD has a target handle of 1.385.
- GBPJPY target handle at 1.483.
- GBPCHF target handle at 1.335.
- IMO currently i rule out GBPUSD short, as USD doesnt have the same "risk-off" demand as CHF and JPY. Also USD and GBP economies are perhaps the most highly correlated,...