Browse
Time

median

Trending
Today
Trending
Most Discussed
Most Viewed
Most Agreed
All Ideas
Today
This Week
This Month
All Time
eaglestar eaglestar ES1!, 60,
ES1!: SandP 500 E-Mini Futures 60 CME Updated 7/18/2017
9 0 5
ES1!, 60
SandP 500 E-Mini Futures 60 CME Updated 7/18/2017

Price has hit the sliding parallel after going to the median line and zooming through. This is considered a zoom retest, and we are now at minor resistance at 2360 which could turn into major resistance if we are not able to continue with the trend to the next sliding parallel. Look to be sure that price can continue the upward momentum, otherwise we may retest ...

dinnersticks dinnersticks AUDUSD, D, Long ,
AUDUSD: AUDUSD Daily Long
63 0 6
AUDUSD, D Long
AUDUSD Daily Long

Hi all, AUDUSD is showing a possible long setup at around 0.730, do note that we have somewhat of an ugly bat on the chart which I decided not to display due to C slighly extending A and PRZ D would be at 7225 which would invalidate this trade. I recommend to observe the hourly chart should price hit 0.730 and search for reversal signals like double bottom + ...

Cenotaph Cenotaph GBPCHF, 60, Long ,
GBPCHF: GBPCHF Bull pennant
78 0 6
GBPCHF, 60 Long
GBPCHF Bull pennant

Price has been forming a pennant structure and it's close to the point of breakout near weekly S3. If there's a break of the trend resistance line, take the long opportunity towards the median pivot. Be aware of the monthly S1 resistance if it moves up(!)

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60,
CL1!: Clear Journey X - breakouts, support+resistance, trendlines etc.
111 0 1
CL1!, 60
Clear Journey X - breakouts, support+resistance, trendlines etc.

Our next journey showing a lot of information, including: possible breakout points, down and up; support and resistance points; trendlines, fork range and its exits, explained important points in detail; etc.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: Weekly Journey X - Range movement, breakouts, support+resistance
154 0 1
CL1!, 15
Weekly Journey X - Range movement, breakouts, support+resistance

As you can see, there are 4 important points that might be the crucial checkpoints tomorrow. Predicting that Nr. 1 is a 99% probability (the only way we can pass that range is if it gap opens up or down by +-40 cents). Nr. 2 has 45% probability from Nr.1, Nr 3 has 55% probability from Nr. 1. Nr. 3 has 75% probability from Nr. 2, with 25% probability of a ...

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: Tomorrow's Journey X
97 0 2
CL1!, 15
Tomorrow's Journey X

Possible XABCD movement for tomorrow (staying in range).

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: Simple Journey for Tomorrow
107 0 3
CL1!, 15
Simple Journey for Tomorrow

Long / Short entries - supports, resistances, median lines and a new trendline for the new range.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 180,
CL1!: Journey Long/Short entries.
72 0 3
CL1!, 180
Journey Long/Short entries.

Possible entries

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: Monday's Journey (Asia + early EU)
1062 0 3
CL1!, 15
Monday's Journey (Asia + early EU)

Movement for Monday trading, during Asia and early EU. A lot of support / resistance points in a 25cents range. Interesting crossings and important values.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60,
CL1!: Next Journey Z
78 4 1
CL1!, 60
Next Journey Z

Possible retracement with steps along the way.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 60,
CL1!: Next Journey.
100 1 4
CL1!, 60
Next Journey.

Possible movements for today, upward more likely.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: I'm back! First journey after vacay.
97 0 3
CL1!, 15
I'm back! First journey after vacay.

Relatively short term journey, new buying / selling range.

Fxprotrader Fxprotrader NZDUSD, 240, Short ,
NZDUSD: NZDUSD Shorts To Take Charge Next Week
661 5 33
NZDUSD, 240 Short
NZDUSD Shorts To Take Charge Next Week

Price has reach a level where more than one factors showing we should watch for short setup. Climbing a little more and it will soon test the median line of a up slope fork, the slide parallel of a long term median line. the 0.786 fib level of the previous impulse and a previous structure level (look left). If a sell setup completes at this zone it's a go, selling ...

Cenotaph Cenotaph USDCAD, W, Long ,
USDCAD: USDCAD Buy after retracement
60 0 5
USDCAD, W Long
USDCAD Buy after retracement

1) Bull Triangle forming on major price level 1.312 2) Pitchfork suggest more up movement expected (reversal to median) 3) Wait for reversal around 1.3 price level for a good entry to long (see coming week how this develops) The sign are go for a bullish move somewhere next week or the week after. It looks to reverse around the SR zone first, so wait for a better ...

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 30,
CL1!: Journey Nr. X
144 0 5
CL1!, 30
Journey Nr. X

Possible range battles.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 45,
CL1!: Next Journey
93 0 2
CL1!, 45
Next Journey

Possible XABCD for the week.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 45,
CL1!: Journey for the 4th of July
102 0 2
CL1!, 45
Journey for the 4th of July

Short and Long possibilities.

NickBlack NickBlack PRO CL1!, 15,
CL1!: Journey Nr. N
87 0 1
CL1!, 15
Journey Nr. N

Possibilities.

12Show More Ideas
United States
United Kingdom
India
España
France
Italia
Polska
Brasil
Россия
Türkiye
Indonesia
日本
한국
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators For the WEB Widgets Stock Charting Library Priority Support Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Private Messages Chat Ideas Published Followers Following Priority Support Public Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Sign Out