DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, MAGNEGAS APPLIED TECHNLGY SOL INC, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., UNITED STATES OIL FUND
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
After putting in a retracement to retest previous structure lows the S&P is now trading at the right should of what may turn out to be a head and shoulders bottom pattern.
The head and shoulders is a classic reversal pattern & IF completed I would predict that we're likely to retest the previous structure highs which line up at a one - to - one measured move & a ...
OANDA:NZDJPY : Selling the JPY against the NZD. Trend continuation, TP1 at 1:1 at the top of the structure. Let the rest run.
This morning we were able to capture 1st targets on a USDJPY potential bullish breakout and I wanted to stop by for a second & talk about secondary opportunities to get involved as well.
Now before we get started please understand that it was a little difficult to fit the entirety of this trade idea on to the chart as multiple timeframe analysis was involved, ...
Selling EURGBP expecting a trend continuation.
As always : Opening 2 positions. TP1 is fairly quick and TP2 is open to let it run.
We a significant break of the bearish trendline, and subsequent high momentum bearish leg, we are interested to go long here, however we must wait for bulls to run out of gas and give us a better price in a form of a bullish flag or ideally a bullback to the previous market structure.. We will engage into this pair only if we have a confirmation.
GBPJPY is in a clear bearish trend, and price is just about to retest the neckline of broken head & shoulder pattern which aligned with 61.8 Fib, daily resistance zone, and mean value. Our goal is to find a short entry, with that in mind, we wait for a clear break of Counter Trend Line (CTL) for entry.
There is currently two CTL on the chart, the break of the ...
A trend-following strategy with a twist.
I worked on the premise that Bitcoin price swings can not be predicted properly, since it's such a heavily manipulated market. Therefore, I chose to work with following the trend instead of predicting reversals.
It uses a weighted average of short, medium, and long range MA's.
This is the second version (see link below ...
Oil made a new high at 76.90 before making a 3 day correction. For oil bulls' who trade on the weekly time frame, oil has just broken a weekly range at 75.29, which certainly bodes more upside for them.
As for day traders who have missed the up move, this retracement could be a buying opportunity to join in the party.
Revelation Trading has identified 2 ...
based on price action
the buyers seem unable to push back up, however if they push past my stops they may have gained controll again.
the sellers on the other hand arent very strong, so am looking to take partial profits along the way.
pullbacks may be huge, else a very strong bounce at the bottom.
Bitcoin is going to test some major trendlines in the coming months. With some major ones coming in the next few weeks.
Let's see what happens!
Very Nice Setup after Breakout the Pullback Strongly Pushup on Strong Resistance.
So price will move up from This Area . because Fibonacci Retracement hit 61.8 and The Uptrend Line Continuation.
Previous Structure showing Strong Upward.
Put your Stop Loss below the Structure of Yellow Line.
Take your Profit whatever you want .
USDJPY - Fibonacci 61.80% Retracement and Resistance Touch
have a nice week
Order set at 0.93490
T1: 13 pips
T2: 26 pips
Risk 13 pips
Order pending at 1.63090
T1: 20 pips
T2: 40 pips
Stop : 20 pips
We are in overall downtrend on W, D
there is nice bearish pinbar from Friday (for confirmation we need break and close below)
I used current level as retracement for short position and will add to this short if price will continue higher around 1.2970
GBPCAD Sell Trendline Continuation
order pending 1.62860
risk 17 pips