WTC has been rejected strongly at the 0.4$ zone, which will be the most important resistance zone in this bull run of WTC.
WTC is heading to the 0.3$ zone for accumulating to break out of the 0.4$ zone in December.
-Buy: 0.3-0.315$. SL B
-Sell: 0.38-0.4$. SL A
-Sell: 0.55-0.575$. SL A
-Sell: 0.75-0.775$. SL A
-Buy: 0.38-0.4$ if...
WTC is heading to 230-250sts, this zone is the super strong support and I think it will raise up to 350-400sts from that zone.
But if WTC keeps dumping and pass the 230sts zone, you should sell quickly and wait for it in the 150sts zone and wait to sell at 250sts zone
I have only 1 positive signal
If it totally open - close up trend line it is ok to buy it but watch carefully EngineeringRobo ' s sell signal
Try to catch EngineeringRobo ' s buy signal
If you hold this coin you can sell when it hits the up trend line.
Unfortunately, EngineeringRobo gave Sell 1 & Sell 2, Bear, Hell and Sell 3 to Bitcoin, I am not strongly...
This asset is quite interesting, take look.
We are down-trending since Jan 2018, after the breakout of the second resistance line we started a sideways pattern
But that also can be a rounded bottom
We can test a long position above 0.000060 and that will characterize a bull flag.
Holding & pushing above ~5500 sats support level w/ UCTS buy signals across multiple timeframes
Volume does not look that strong tho (but almost none Alts is showing good volumes anyway)
Aiming for an entry at support level (if happens) w/ targets at ~6600/7400/8200
I have been watching this from last couple of weeks.
Apparently looks like I missed current bull run, but I think instead of going with FOMO, I rather wait for next opportunity.
I am looking for entry position between $19.00 to $20.00 range.
P.S: Please notes these are my own notes for future reference, by no means trading advise to anyone. Please do your own...
I like this position Walton finds itself in. Looking at the 4-hour chart, Walton has made some nice gains the past couple days and is showing a bullish continuation as it catches support on previous resistance. I haven't committed to this trade because I think BTC is at a key level and could affect WTCBTC's price action with its volatility. But I'll be watching...
The candles are stuck in 2 dashed lines, so you should buy support and sell resistance. Besides, now WTC is gone down, so if you have WTC, you should sell it.
If you do not have, you have 2 options;
1)the candle opens and closes above the horizontal line(0.5372), and then buy it or
2)buying the support line (1 of the dashed line. and exactly you should look...
I like this setup for Walton on the 4H time frame. We can see the price action has been making moves in July. It broke through the orange descending channel two weeks ago. It continued on to break the neckline, and has since confirmed it as support. I think this is a great second chance opportunity to enter long. We have a bullish cross on the MACD , which remains...
Walton (WTCBTC) just hit a new high today compared to April, this is great news... But there is more to come.
Most of the altcoins are hitting higher highs compared to February before moving into the extreme bullish zone.
The Feb. high is sitting at 0.00000767 for WTCBTC.
Taking into consideration what I just wrote above, prices can easily continue to increase....