- 3 Moving Averages with variable MA types, periods, price sources, resolutions and the ability to disable each individually
- Crossovers are plotted on the chart with detailed information regarding the crossover (Ex: 50 crossed over 200 )
- Forecasting available for all three MAs. MA values are forecasted 5 values out and plotted as if a continuation to the MA.
- Forecast bias also applies to all forecasting. Bias means we can forecast based on an anticipated , or neutral direction in the market.
- To understand bias, please read the source code, or if you can't read the code just send me a message on here or Twitter . Twitter should be linked to my profile.
- Ribbons added and on by default. Optional setting to disable the ribbons. 5 ribbons between MA1 and MA2 and another 5 between MA2 and MA3.
- Ribbons are alpha-color coded based on their relation to their default MAs.
- Ribbons are only visible between MAs if the MAs being compared share the same Type, Resolution, and Source because there is no way to consolidate those three in a simple manner.
- Ribbon values are calculated based on calculated MA Periods between the MAs.
This script is meant as an educational script with well-formatted styling, and references for specific functions.