Price is near local support and is in range zone here for while, as we can see two major support and resistance here also mentioned that only after breaking this range zone we can expect pump | dump to targets that mentioned on the chart.
valid breakout is a breakout with high volume as confirmation.
4H chart and better view:
Hello everyone 😃
Before we start to discuss, I would be glad if you share your opinion on this post's comment section and hit the like button if you enjoyed it !
#BTC just dived to 52K's support after rejecting the 60K's breakout. Now It's moving above the 54K's level and the possible pivot line is standing on 29th November.
Now If we hold the...
BTC / USDT
BTC reached the interesting reversal zone (53k-48k) and here’s why:
1-price is testing MA 100 in confluence with lower trend line of channel
2-0.618 Fibonacci level around 50k
3- G&F index now is extremely fear
Usually extremely fear mean bottom (or local bottom ) is near
In case bulls defend this level well ..next strong resistance will be...
BTC had a nice absorption wick when it met demand at previous range high confluent with the rising channel support and daily ichimoku cloud. I expect a rise to test the descending diagonal. A break above the diagonal will be bullish.
Daily obv about to turn upward. RSI at support.
IF we would drop more then i believe the absolute bottom will be 52K and then we will go for newt ATH's
Then we have one more touch in the falling wedge pattern.
Thanks for taking your time to check out my idea 😎😎! Often, my ideas are fast gone from the front page because there are so many ideas on the platform and the algo picks the one with more likes 🤖🤖. I...
If you "follow", you can always get new information quickly.
Please also click "Like".
Have a nice day.
(BTCUSDT 1W Chart) - Medium to Long-Term Perspective
28130.0-29300.0 or higher: Expected to continue upward trend
41950.0-46930.0 or more: Expected to...
Bitcoin is very close to its solid support areas.
There are two support levels, which can hold the price up in case of sudden crashes. There are two resistance areas on the way up, which we need to break before making any moves to form a bullish channel.
There are Sell Volumes in the market for Bitcoin, which shows that the price might go lower or consolidate...
The question is , would you buy at this resistance?
If your answer is no then you wouldn't sell at support , right?
So what will you do now , BUY or SELL?
Let me know in the comments
Thanks for taking your time to check out my idea 😎😎! Often, my ideas are fast gone from the front page because there are so many ideas on the platform and the algo picks the one...
Unfortunately breakout scenario failed and our most important level 58k was lost. If we can't reclaim it by the monthly close, i expect further down side and mark down of the distribution range to complete.
First strong support is below fib. 0.5(48.900) 47.500 / 47.600
Second and stronger support is at 43.160 weekly level between fib. 0.618 & 0.66 also near...
Price is locally supported by 52920 level and coming close to an established trendline. Also this situation is similar to previous one 41950 level. Major support area ranging between 29278-19798.68 levels.
We've been looking at this pattern in depth on our Twitch channel for some time (friday - monday every week!)
Looking like a very good potential roadmap to 80k+ has formed.
The pattern is firm so far, let's see if it can hold.
Hello to all
Btc Is Still In Down Trend & creates bullish flag (rectangle pattern)&try to breakout
we must consider that there is not much change in volume and btc can start new uptrend if only take back 58k
NOT A COMMERCIAL ADVICE
BE CAREFUL ABOUT YOUR POSITION & ASSETS
WISH YOU ALL PROFITABLE TRADE
Hey guys this is my new idea about this asset
TNX for your support
my idea is based on price action
I BELIEVE before check the chart you should check the news BECAUSE the news and ETC. change the market price
just see it and be patient