The price has been trying to break 1.338 level for almost a month now.
Can we make it this time? I think another breakout attempt is coming, and this could be a final one as the price is getting squeezed in the formation. If we see another rejection, falling down to one of the supports (1.17, 1.06) is totally possible.
Price moving inside a ascending channel!
Now the alt is at a good support and R:R will be most favourable from here!
Targeting the resistance from here can be good!
50MA also acting as a cushion for the alt!
Long in it!
How high can Clover Finance go?
The average price of Clover Finance (CLV) might go to $1.23 by the end of this year. If we estimate the five-year plan, it is estimated that the coin will easily reach the $5.12 mark. Future price maybe about 15 $. This is not financial advice.
What do you think about my idea?
Thanks for the comments.
Buy: current price(1.16) and/or wait for pullback(ideally when btc pulls back as well) and as long as it holds above the upper trendline, buy any dip after
TP5: 2.15 (~85%)
SL: 1.024(~12%) but will move it accordingly to avg entry price
In this video I break down my crypto watchlist for this week as well as the current conditions on bitcoin in the beginning of the video. If you found this video helpful please make sure you like and follow for content like this every week. Also please note that this is not financial advice. Comment your questions and Good Luck!
In this video I break down my favorite technical setups for this week in the cryptocurrency markets. I go through my top 5 last so feel free to skip ahead if you like. Please remember this is not financial advice. Good Luck!
CLV has just retested the $1.2 zone and buying power has returned so CLV can continue to advance to the $1.4, $1.6 and $1.9 zone in November. But if CLV loses the $1.2 zone, it will fall sharply to the 1$ zone
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes ABOVE 1.2$ zone
🔴Buy : 1.2
🔴Sell : 1.4 - 1.6 - 1.9
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes BELOW 1.2$ zone
CLV has been in this falling wedge for over a month now down over 50% from ATH. when it breaks out of this wedge I am expecting it to test the demand zone at the minimum for a 25% move. Keep this on your radar.
Hi, just wanted to show my CLV strategy. The price is low now. The circulating supply is low. The market cup is low. In the Q4/2021 there are some news comming. The price might rise again. Anyway the project is strong.
Hi, for me possible breakout soon. This coin is new so it is hard to predict what will happen next, however BTC is dumping and this coin not much. Seems to be stable right now on his support level. If there will be a breakout there should be easy 50%+ or even more.
!! BE EXTRA CAREFUL WITH NEW LISTINGS THEY TEND TO DO WEIRD THINGS !!
Clover.Finance is a fairly new listing on Binance. My 1-minute long research says it's a multi-chain wallet with some defi features.
The price formed an ascending triangle and is now getting rejected from key level (1.436) It may take weeks or months until we see some big moves here, so treat...
CLV lost support at 1.492 and is now held by 1.382, if that is lost, we could take short trade to potential next support at 1,238. If we get to bounce up and breakout from this descending triangle, the next big resistance is former support at 1,492. Indicators on 1hr look like we have a chance to move up. Good luck traders