On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected a massive 90% since February with oversold condition. A number of reasons now exist to be bullish, including:
1) Price action breaks out of resistance and confirms support.
2) A ‘incredible buy’ signal is printed. On past resistance.
3) Price action makes an impulsive move to the upper side of the Bollinger...
** risky <$10m market cap **
On the above 1-day chart price action has corrected 90% since mid-April. A number of reasons now exist to be bullish, including:
1) The obvious, ‘incredible buy’ alert. A high probability of price action reversal now exists. Look left. 350% gain on last signal.
2) RSI resistance breakout.
3) Regular bullish divergence. 10...
Publishing this idea to keep track of MTA. Expecting this to be one of the better performers for these next few months, considering it's price to market cap, along with the general investors backing it. Its minimal price history means it has tremendous upside once it is able to breach the $1.60-1.80 price range.
Defi gem. Beaten down more than most. Round trip and more. Even a little reprieve gets u to 3. But bag holders galore so be mindful of the supply. TBH thou anyone many who bought 2 and certainly above puked their position already.
META makes another attempt to break the resistance in the zone at $8-8.3. Not a good time to jump in long at resistance (even despite a bullish ETH), I'd better buy breakout or near $7.5-7.3 (have a few bids there).
Disclamer: Still holding my stack from $3.6 avg as mentioned on Twitter.
Hit the "LIKE" button and follow to support, thank you!