I'm longing @ approximately 9.71 with a long term target of at least 13.00
1. Expanding diagonal identified (zoom out).
2. fib relations are respected in individual ABC waves.
3. 5th bearish Elliott wave withing wave C soon completed. (minor EW 1-5 as shown on chart)
4. Bullish divergence noted on the RSI charts
5. Volume and price action...
This stock was brought to our attention by the unusual volume and option activity in the stock on 04/04/19 which also coincided with a very rare upgrade for the stock to $15, we will be taking a position if trend line broken on good volume.
Write sometning about your psyhology thinking before trade? i am ok i was sleep in the afthernoon
Describe the trade. What you see? it is a wedge forming so price will go from one side of support to the other side of resistance in between I will make money
What have I done well for this trade? you recognise the triangle pattern and act according to teory and...
This 60m chart of RE looks like a textbook Elliott Wave impulse lower. The deep, zig-zag correction in Wave 2 is followed by an extended Wave 3, with clear sub-division into five smaller waves. I believe the stock is now in a sideways Wave 4 correction which should resolve lower over the next month. Initiating a short position with an immediate target at 220. I...
On 1 hr and higher charts you can tell if TREND is to fast (over 45 degrees) or to slow (less then 30 degrees) or just right to continue in major direction. These also play great Support and Resistance areas on any trends and gives you a heads up on change of trend too. I would wait to short this stock (if traded) until 50 % retracement on Fib. Ret on chart, which...
Several points which meets my pullback strategy
- Weekly Ema slowly rising (weekly chart)
- No red impulse for several weeks (weekly chart)
- Daily Price below EMA (daily chart)
- Daily impulse is Blue (daily chart)
- Force index (2) is below zero (daily chart)
- Price pushing back above trend support linen for several days (daily chart)
- bullish engulfing...
completion of wave 5 and a subsequent ABC correction of more than 24%. Is that it? A look at the chart shows RE has a habit of making deep corrections. Besides, ABC corrections after wave 5 typically are closer to 61.8%.
Selling RE again today provided there is no gap lower opening on daily charts. RE short interest is slight at ~5%. Institutional ownership is ~ 98% but volume is up by 33% in the recent sell-off suggesting there's some interest by short term traders.