Our lovely triangle, wolves🔥
One more interesting formation for today's trading day
There is an Ascending Triangle on TRX/ BNB crypto pair.
The price had a confident bearish sentiment before this consolidation.
According to Elliott Waves theory all the waves are done and now the price is heading to the breakout.
So follow the chart and look for the breakout...
Tron vs. BNB
Weight moving averages 7, 20 and 50 show excellent buy status.
The average moving price of a simple Bollinger Band is well broken.
The 5-day price that has come out of the Como cloud.
Profit potential on the chart is specified.
accidentally stumbled upon TRX vs BNB chart. First thought - it just screams "Final stages of Distribution" :)
Not sure if there's a way to short it on binance, the chart just looks sad.
Hello everyone, this is our view on trxbnb, enjoy!
we're trying out our bot (90%+ winrate) which set long so we're approaching this coin analysis. Same indicators as usual, no need for explanation I believe.
Entry: 918-894-878-854 (less likely)
Target: 975 (if strong resistance is found, then sell all at this level)
if we take a look at 4hr time frame we can see this asset is touching the upper limit of Bolinger band and the RSI shows an oversold situation.
if we take a lock at a daily time frame we can see an ascending wedge that is getting close to the limit that every time TRON tries to get past to it but fails.
maybe it is better for us to get a short position
Entry - 983
Stop Loss - 955 (50%) & 860 (50%)
Target 1 - 1209 (75%)
Target 2 - 1441 (20%)
Half position will be closed if price falls below 955, then remaining will be closed at 860.
75% of position will be sold at 1209 and remaining 25% at 1441.
Hi, today we are going to talk about TRON/BNB
We observe a Daily chart , some important points. The details are highlighted above.
Thank you for reading and leave your comments if you like.
Join the Traders Heaven today, for more exclusive contents!
Disclaimer: All content of Golden Dragon has only educational and informational purposes, and never...
As long as the price is moving in the uptrend channel, it can fluctuate around the blue midline in the daily frame time.
The profit and loss limit increases as the floor and ceiling of the previous day's price increase.
You can also buy and hold for at least the next ten days.
My forecast for the next ten days, based on indicators and trend line, is to gain...