please very careful XBT have not occasion for buy because buyer cant support and have very dangerous area I drew my idea in chart but you are decided so carefully you can buy if after correction and hidden divergence doing complete can go for high level
BTCUSD has grown 65% since October 7th.
That is immense growth, mostly fueled by PayPal.
After breaking 17.2k, BTCUSD has not much BIG resistance left to ATH.
Although, as we can see, there is a 3 touch bearish divergence.
These play out very well on BTCUSD, although FOMO and hype is kicking in.
Some type of correction will come soon.
If the top...
in last idea we said that btcusdt Climb to the roof of the second channel; it happens in short time.
Now we see the 61.8% Fibonacci line is a strong support and we will approach the next Fibonacci resistance in the specified channel.
You have to look at the 4-hour time frame and the RSI to fluctuate
like and comment your ideas and share with friends
We've made a big move up to the 18k level. Since then BTC has printed a consolidation pattern.. Until this morning where we see a break out.
20k is on the horizon. However, we are still looking for the pull back. The higher we go without one, the further it will drop when it does happen.
I do think we are going to all time highs before the pull back.
If you've read my previous posts you'll notice that Bitcoin has been printing small channels and breaking out the top of each (labeled Steps here). Joining these trend channels you can see a larger trend channel. In doing so you can see that Bitcoin has abandoned Step 3 in favor of a break out.
It seems Bitcoin is on a tear towards the important physiological...
BTC already bounce from the trendline support of fibonacci pitchfork 0.5 with pin bar candle that inidcates reversal trend of tf 1h, next target is retest resistance area (16478) in several hours...
Bitcoin's recent breakout from the 13000 range has formed a wedge and we are approaching the end of that pattern. If we break down, look for bitcoin to go down to the 13500 level where it has support at previous resistance levels.
If we are able to break out of the top of the wedge we will see highs of around 17000 or more.
Wait for a break out from the wedge...
KRAKEN:XBTUSDT Just waiting for breakout of median line pitchfork, or pullback indication, if pullback happen then next support will be 16.130 (will be good entry for long),
Next Target BTC is 16.860 to 17.138 then retrace to support line....
After breakout at 16k it is obvious that next leg will be area 16475 based on mid line of pitchfork chart as next resistance with additional fibonacci at 161.80%,
minor support line for entry is 15.835 & for major support line is 15.500 based on fibonacci and pitchfork areas...