. 0X/DOLLAR is in a range bound and the beginning of uptrend is expected.
. The price is above the 21-Day WEMA which acts as a dynamic support.
. The RSI is at 53.
. While the price downtrend in the daily chart is not broken, bearish wave in price would continue.
. There is a possibility of temporary retracement to ...
We are on the verge of a new euphoric bull market. Look here:
In a bull market everything is positively correlated to BTC, but altcoins grow much faster, so it's better to focus on them.
ZRX has been one of the strongest coins throughout the bear market.
It's a ...
ZRXUSD formed a beautiful head and shoulders pattern inside a falling channel. If this pattern confirms it could go down towards 0.25 - 0.26USD for finding new support.
Still waiting for the pullback to finish. like the title says, be patient!
This is not a trading advice!
This crypto penny is a strong one. We reentered around the consolidation at 31c we mentioned earlier. Now we are in clear move to the upside in a channel.
Best advice is to hold now because even the RSI is just looking very very bullish as well as the MACD. Hold till we fall out the channel then sell hard...
Now we just want to keep our eyes on the double top's ...
Keep tracking price action. A lower move to our buy zone is still on the horizon however the rsi is getting oversold.
If this consolidation drags on longer we could be going lower to test the initial entry of our last trade.
We have closed out our previous trade as our rally has lost steam. With that said we are headed for a steeper correction then I had anticipated which is great for another rebound.
I believe through indicators and trend analysis we will retest previous support and buyers will be waiting down there.
Lets short the bounce we get out of ZRX again and again till ...
Its to early in the formation to tell but it looks like our ZRX trade has lost steam on the way to 35C. Thats our secondary. If we could recover at 31c our first target will still be reached.
Keep holding if touches 31c sell. If you see a bounce on 31c lets hold and wait for further confirmation to add in that position. Lets not get tied up in emotions or FOMO ...
So far the boundaries on this pennant have been respected and it seems that ZRX is setting up for a move to the upside.
Wait till pennant has been broken out of and the RSI/MACD provide positive divergence.