About meI am a currency trader.
I am studying stock markets and financial markets masters degree.
Very passionate about it.
I would love to work for a hedge fund or an investment bank as a professional trader, that is actually my goal.
The current structure along this week, seems like it is making a continuation correction to the downside, once is broken could be an opportunity to the downside.
Today is the interest rate decision of New Zealand it could drive this pair the direction would depends on the outcome but according to the structure seems more bearish at the moment, it might change if...
Idea for this pair, this week is plenty of FED speeches and GDP data (North Korea can be too) which will drive this pair.
Selling opportunity: waiting for a flag to the downside.
Buying opportunity: we can be in a correction of the previous impulsive movement to the upside, if it is the case, just wait for a breakout on the top for a buying opportunity.
This 2 possible scenarios might happen, it depends on this week plenty of FED speeches which will drive the dollar as well as North Korean´s tension.
If you want to buy i would wait for an hourly flag (continuation pattern) which verifies the uptrend and the breakout, if this happens tomorrow could be your trigger.
If you want to sell, wait for the breakout of...