EURGBP should drop soon, maybe it's the time to breakdown, so watch the price action right on previous low (0.84700) for a possible break out of corrective structure.Divergence in place
Also breaking down the trendline will give us a big trade so we should hold our short and if we get lucky then we ...
Good morning traders,
I am looking to buy EURAUD at previous lows with very nice Risk/Reward in play. If we finally bounce at trendline, and give us a good buy setup we will buy and hold it for a potential break out of the corrective structure. However, if C wave breakdown and give us sell setups, then invalid ...
I was looking to buy GBPCAD before yesterday's drop (02/02/2017) when there was a break of a smaller corrective structure so I was waiting for a flag although we didn't get that.
I am still bullish for the pair, I will watch for a buy when C wave ends. However, if we break down the structure I will ...
I am looking to short CADJPY.
Weekly we are in correction, this could be a 5 wave structure so to have the chance to sell it once more.I will wait for a flag to confirm the short setup.Hidden divergence in place, it seems that the up move has ended.However, if we finally got a 3 wave corrective ...
I am looking to sell the breakdown for a possible retest of previous low, if we breakout i will look for a flag.If there would be an other move up, I will look for possible short near previous tops.
Trade according to your strategy.
Watching for trade setups in NZDUSD, should watch closely the price action now, if break up then I will look for buy setups. However, it seems that we could have an other leg down like previous moves. Price close to trendline, a bearish Cypher in place.
Weekly we are in a big corrective structure, ...
Looking to sell the silver, you can watch to sell the break or sell on trendline, right on fib level.
That's up to you and your strategy, please do not follow blindly. If break up invailid idea.
Looking at AUDCAD it seems that we could expect one more drop before the upside.
Price in top channel, Bearish Cypher and Bearish Butterfly in place, if we breakdown , watch for the same structure as the previous one.If we break up i will look for buy setups.Whatever the way watch for a flag to confirm ...
Hello traders , was out for a bit , thank you all for your support.
USDCAD possible breakdown of channel , previous same structures , expecting big drop. If you are not already in wait for flag to confirm the breakout.Don't jump in a running candle.
Hello traders ,
Weekly we are in a big downtrend for AUDNZD , we could see more drop after a big correction which started long ago.
Now I will look for long opportunities , price is close to the daily trendline , Bullish Gartley in place, price in triangle possible breakup.
Good afternoon traders ,
AUDUSD has been one of my favourite pairs to trade this period as it gave us clear short setups.That was my view https://www.tradingview.com/chart/AUDUSD/0rOdj35t-AUDUSD-Daily-Chart-Watch-for-sell-setup/
Now I am looking for more drop to complete the iii impulsive wave, my sell limit will ...
Hello Traders , Merry Christmas !
GBPUSD has given me very good trades so far as I was selling from 1.26850 (you can see my previous view here https://www.tradingview.com/chart/GBPUSD/mOZtUShG-GBPUSD-Daily-Chart-Sell-the-breakout/)
Now I am looking for buy setups near the previous lows, where a correction could ...
Good Morning Traders ,
I have been monitoring AUDCAD move from the break of 2nd corrective wave and it has given me a lot of potential.
Now I am looking to sell the breakout of the flag of 4th corrective wave , expecting to see price reaching the weekly trendline.
Hello traders ,
Looking to XAUUSD chart I am expecting retracement of the (3) wave . We should watch for buy setups near previous lows as there is still space for more drop.Also a Bullish Shark Pattern will be formed.So 1099.60 and 1073.70 will be the next levels to watch if gold continue to drop.Don't try to ...
Hi guys ,
I am looking to sell the rally of USDJPY after this big impulse.
Price is on the descending trendline , where a Bearish Bat is formed. Fifth wave may end for an abc correction to follow . RSI(14) is overbought.
If we break up the trendline, we will watch for a flag to confirm the move up.
Hello guys ,
Looking for a sell opportunity for AUDCHF. Looking at lower timeframe , after the breakdown we have some retracement , so I am going to join after some consolidation. Bearish Divergence also in place.