Strong support at the daily trendline. Hidden bullish divergence on the daily. looking for a long term buy with a nice tight stop loss. I already have one position long (0.64413)
Waiting for a pullback on a lower timeframe. Don't forget risk management :)
With an overall bullish trend, this looks like a good opportunity to buy some gold !! This juicy pullback to the 4h trendline looks like a good entry point. It has been pulling back to the 50% fib level after every swing up on the hourly chart, and is at the 50% level now.
Good luck :)
Looking for the continuation of this down trend after a long daily retracement. Hidden bearish divergence on the 1H and 1D charts. Long term sell
Hope you all had an amazing holiday/rest :)
On the daily chart the price began its decline after it touched the daily key level. The price has pulled back to the 50% fib level and has formed a bearish flag on the 4h chart. I will take another short right here.
Good luck !
The price is currently at a key level on the daily. I have also spotted a hidden bearish divergence on the daily + double top bearish divergence on the 4hr chart. I have taken a short position at 0.66639, looking for a continuation short after this pullback.
Looking for a continuation short. I believe a hidden bearish divergence has formed on the hourly. The price has pulled back to the 38% level after the recent decline. I will take a short position here-ish.
Good luck !!
Taking this continuation short after this pullback, already a few positions short. Price broke free of the 4hr trendline yesterday. This pullback was not too strong, so I will endeavor to make this position risk free as soon as I can!
My first commodities share 🤓 I managed to get a good position at 1912.64, the triple touch in this area inspired me to take a short position. A hidden bearish divergence on the daily also encouraged me. I’m adding another short position 🤞🏾
This pair has been ranging for almost three months! It recently broke short out of the range. Looking for entries to continue short after this pullback/retest of trendline, maybe tomorrow, maybe Monday...price action will decide 📈
Will update if it enter 🙂