There are several factors for a CAD to lose positions against USD in the coming weeks:
- Look at COT report on the chart, which supports the idea of a weaker CAD. Since the end of July Leveraged funds obviously accumulated some more USD positions and remain in the bullish territory despite a downward trend.
- Bottomming USD index
- Bearish Oil mood which still did...
Despite DXY is suffering its biggest drop in several years, no major correction was detected for several weeks. This brings our team into conclusion that starting this or next week we are going to see a major reversal on DXY upwards. This will definitely affect all major currencies and bring the down for at least several weeks. Our forecast suggests that DXY will...
My team is utterly focused on this pair as well as its major peer GBPCHF (for possible upside momentum). What we are looking for is a big downside move following previous decline. Under current circumstances it seems that the move will be directed by the weakness in EUR and CHF while GBP might correct.
The pair is consolidating and currently located at the wave C position as per wave theory tractation. Most probably we are expecting a big move down vere soon. What we need to is to wait for a small impulse down levelling C-wave structure which could indicate the start of this ''grey swan.''
If you do not know how wave theory works this example probably becomes a route for you to start learning a bit more about structural trading. Bitcoin is at the point where it is going to turn around and make a bigger correction. On the 4 hour chart, it made a small impulse down which could give you an earlier selling opportunity.
All charts work with impulses and...
After making a downside impulse the pair is correcting. First, we are going to look for one more move up to finish the last leg of the correction. After the pair goes beyond 1.3350 we will look for trades down as per our strategy.
Generally we anticipate a huge move down that might test 1.25 area. Possibly it could happen this year.
There is a high likelihood for one more move up this week. The pair is forming a zigzag structure at the moment. Thus it would be a premature action to get in the market right now. As soon as the price is 1.17400, it might give us a clue whether it will go up. As of now, we are going to look only for long opportunities.
There is a likelihood that the whole move up is a correction to more downside opportunities.This is visible by the chart incline and the relative position of the upmove to the prior impulse down.
All eyes on the loonie. The downside potential could bring a lot of money on your account.
The pair is correcting itself after a bullish move. So far this correction gives me a strong believe there will be one more impulse to finish the structure. Look for a small impulse up (probably one hour impulse), then correction and buy.
When you analyse charts, what picture do you see? Is this the type of a candle or the position of a moving average?Perhaps you prefer Fibonacci analysis alone? But are these techniques explain what really happens on the market and could truly predict what is going to occur?
Today we would like to show the true nature of every single chart and how forecast might...
If you have a look at the daily EURUSD chart, what do you think the next major move will be?
"Buy low, sell high" is the best statement to describe what is going to happen to this chart. As per Fractology wave analysis, EURUSD has to correct its rally up which means the decline of EUR is looming large.
On the 4-hour chart, the pair has made an impulse down which...
The pair has made an impulse which has not made a correction yet.
Therefore we expect a correction for this pair. However a presumable correction might turn into an impulse itself.
Be careful with buys. It is reasonable not to do anything or wait for a sell setup.