Crypto Market Cap, BTC/USD, ETH/USD, USDT/USD, XRP/USD, Bitcoin
EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD, USD/CAD, USD/CHF
Apple, Advanced Micro Devices Inc, Amazon Com Inc, TESLA INC, NETFLIX INC, Facebook Inc
S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dow 30, Russell 2000, U.S. Dollar Index, Bitcoin Index
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
This seems like a nice and quick swing on SRCL. There is a historical support at 70ish.
This plan is banking on NVAX reaching a level that it hasn't touched in a while. Looks like it's retesting the previous high.
I believe this will trade down until it hits a old support. I'm going to monitor this one for this entry.
This is my entries on F if it triggers tomorrow. i'm a little hesitant because of the news and I can't trade the news.
I will be waiting for WU to close above 20.75. That would break all previous resistances until 22-23ish area. The pictures depicts a 2:1 risk/reward ratio.
HIG is at a support with a low risk. I would like to put a trailing stop on this one and hold it for a few days.
Could be a possible bottom for AMD. It's at a low and the risk makes it an attractive trade. If it does break through, wouldn't be the first time I have lost on AMD.
This one could trade sideways for a little bit longer. AAOI has never failed me.
I like this stock for a swing trade. The stop is set perfectly and allows a 2R win if it works.
Definitely would wait for a red candle. This one has a huge upside in it. I would only purchase 8 shares of this one for a $20 risk.
Not sure how I feel about the stop I placed. I would like for the price to pullback or have a red candle tomorrow. I would purchase 11 shares to cap my risk at $20.
I like this one if it goes in a positive direction. Huge potential. I would move my stop up once it starts going positive. According to my risk formula, I would purchase 26 shares to cap my risk at $20.
This one is a possible trade. Purchasing 166 shares at that buy price if it goes down that far.
I'm hoping this one plays out for me. It looks promising. It bounced off the lower B Band. Its at a support.
Hoping for a quite turn around. I haven't been triggered yet but I'm sure it will happen.
This stock is more in my price range. Seems like its resting on a support just waiting for a boost.
I feel like this one has some potential. Its a little expensive. Any thoughts?
This looks like it has lots of potential. I'm hoping for a small pullback tomorrow based on how the market acts.