everything is on the chart, I think we are waiting for a capitulation to $ 17,000- $ 24,000 70% probability, or we will break through $ 53,000 and go to $ 80,000 + the probability of this scenario is 30%.
according to the indicators, I see that the market is overheated very much (assets such as SOLANA, ADA, FTM) remind me of MATIC at the end of May when MATIC fell...
xdai(ticker stake) is second layer solution for ETH!
no comments, this is so powerfull pattern! 500+$
this is second gift for you guys(qash was first) in this week , support me , and i will find more powerfull undervalued gems!
In November, the FRS will be phasing out the QE program, and in 2022 will raise the rate, all this will lead to a greater reboot and opportunities that you will never get again. I wish everyone patience and not to miss this opportunity, I think buying below $ 800 will be a great opportunity, personally I will buy most of the deposit at a price around $ 500, and I...
one of the most regulated exchanges in the world - "liquid" have utility toke QASH! even Telegram wanted to hold an ico on their exchange, but the SEC did not let them in!
its like WRX, or huobi toke, or okex token!
im big on this one!
ATH was 3.2$ in 2018!
i found this fractal today, look at this guys , 203 days of falling and pump again
I do not call for shorting, because the DOGE can still grow to 2100-3000sat, which for me is something not real, the market is extremely speculative, it's just a fractal.
I think many of you are familiar with this Chinese asshole, and if not, remember him because in closer 10 months you will have fun with him like never before!
in general, the throne makes a lot of the crypto community, I respect their project, although now there is a hard accumulation at the bottom in pair with bitcoin and SUN is now making a purchase for...
reef is a project of the POLKA DOT ecosystem, we still can not imagine how important POLKA will be in the crypto world, but I feel the beginnings of a hype . REEF looks very powerful in my eyes!
1st target 0.15$!
At the moment I don't have and didn't have XRP, but after thinking about the SEC situation, I will create a huge bag of XRP!
this idea only came to me because the SEC filed a case against xrp and now holders are being squeezed out of XRP (XRP has the largest army of holders). This is done simply: the pair to bitcoin always falls, and the dollar stays in place and...
Bidao is building a decentralized finance (DeFi) and trustless stablecoin system to create a more open, borderless, transparent world through financial services.
This mean this project is creating DAI for many others blochains, and it will be called BAI! As collateral, you can use such currencies as BNB, DASH, TRX, ELROND, ROSE, TRB, LINK, ONT, DGB, XEM, IOST and...
bitcoin moves too fast, and leaves a GAP on the Chicago CME exchange, there are many gaps up to $ 17,000 and as I know from history, they all close over time , so we will see$ 17,000 no matter now we go there or after $ 55k. I think that it will be now, and the alts will grow during this time!
I hate Ripple, but i think this will moon hard guys this is just shake out this rocket.
in the last crypto bull run, XRP had a crypto capitalization of $ 148 billion!! even ethereum didn't have such a cap ! the eth cap was $ 138 billion$