The price went according to the alternative option which I wrote about earlier
There are several options for gold at once.
Option 1 is a possible growth from the current zone.
Option 2 is an upward correction and continuation of the decline to the 1817-1800 zone.
We clear the zone 1900-1915 and after the test we look for buying
opportunities. If we...
For gold, I think the triangle is coming to an end. We received an upward impulse and a good point for buying may appear.
If we consider the variant with a decline: if it continues to fall and breaks the triangle down, then the target will be the zone 1870 - 1840
There are several options for this pair, while I still continue to believe in the growth of this pair after the correction. It is difficult to say how deep the correction can be, since we got a sharp powerful movement down. While I will wait for the end of the correction in one of the indicated zones. But also the option for a large decline in the near...
For this pair, I believe the downward correction will continue, there is no full-fledged impulse upward to speak of growth, therefore, the correction is at least to the price level of 1.17000 and growth is possible
But also the correction may be deeper to the daily demand zone (1.16000-1.15000) and growth may resume
For this pair, I'm waiting for the end of the correction in the supply and demand zone.
If the correction continues, I expect to buy from the area below as indicated on the chart.
There is also a high probability of growth from the current point.
For this pair, I am waiting for the end of the correction in the supply and demand zone + the upper border of the descending channel.
There is also a high probability of a decline from the current point
On the index, I expect the end of the correction and continued growth
- The historical maximum of February was broken and there was a correction (retest)
-If the correction continues, then to the zone 3290-3220
I expect two options for this pair:
1) that the correction has already ended and growth has begun from the supply and demand zone + trend line + candlestick pattern on the daily chart
2) the correction will continue if we break the trend line then I expect a decline to the daily supply and demand zone and from there look for buying opportunities
For this pair, I expect continued growth
1) The correction is over and the growth from the current point is because: - the price bounced off the short-term channel
- the price bounced off the supply and demand zone
- a candlestick pattern has formed on the daily chart, which makes it clear that bears do not have the power to push the price down
By the index, I have several options:
1) Continuation of the fall from the current point
2) Breakdown of the supply and demand zone, and continuation of the correction to the upper border of the descending channel. Then the continuation of the bearish trend