If bull run continues, i think we are gonna see a breakout of VET.
We tested the 0.008 resistance two times already in a short time manage to close above the ichimoku cloud, shikou is above the price and cloud, MACD is bullish on daily TF.
Hypothetic target is previous high which is the lengh of the low to the 0.008 resistance.
Last time we had a huge bull run and crossed SSB and SSA after 28 bars, like this time
So if history is gonna repeat itself we should have a descending triangle forming and breaking out down after 24 bars.
Touch one or twice the moving average 200 before the bull run.
Should be around december 2020.
It's been this december 2016 we haven't crossed the Weekly Cloud.
Last time we crossed it we had a year bull run.
For more conservative play, wait the break and retest of 55 horizontal resistance and waiting the chikou confirmation.
Bitcoin is right now in a really critical position but can rebound here because :
- we are at the 0.764 fibonacci level
- we are testing the upper level of the descending channel (we broke it to test again)
- we are currently in the daily timefront sitting on the ssa
- chikou is currently sitting on the previous candels
In one or two days we should have some...
Bear POV :
rejection by top part of descending channel
break of ascending triangle
rejection by ichimoku
rejection by MA50
RSI downward facing
Targets for the bears :
- 1 : 9400 Horizontal support
- 2 : 0.5 Fibo
- 3 : bottom part of descending channel
- 4 : 0.618 Fibo
Bull POV :
Current level supported by
- 0.382 Fib level
- median of of descending channel
1 - HOT ETH mutiplied it price a first time by 5 then corrected to the 0.786 Fibonnacci level
from 141 to 692 to 300
2 - second time same stuff multiplied by 5 then corrected to to the 0.786 Fibonnacci level
from 300 to 1490 to 536
Is it time to do the same schema again ?
from 536 to 2500 ?
if history repeats itself target should be 2500
Plusieurs scénarios sont possibles sur le RVN.
en excluant les scénarios de gange, si on long :
Etant donné le rebond sur le Fibo 0.5, j'ai l'impression que c'était la vague 4 (60% de probabilité de corriger entre 30 et 50%)
Il est possible qu'une vague 5 soit en préparation.
L'objectif théorique de cette vague 5 est le report de la ligne de support du canal...